* All Entertaining News in one Site *

CNN Headlines News :
Home » , , » Sofia Vergara met boyfriends in hotel rooms

Sofia Vergara met boyfriends in hotel rooms


IANS
LONDON: Actress Sofia Vergara, currently starring in the show ‘Modern Family’, used to meet her boyfriends in hotel rooms to avoid awkward confrontations with her son.

The 40-year-old actress, who gave birth to her first child Manolo at 20, used to protect him from her potential suitors in
case her relationships didn`t work out.

She is now engaged to businessman Nick Loeb, and admits it took her some time to adapt to living with a man again.

"For a long time, I lived alone with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old T-shirts. I realised when I moved in with Loeb that I couldn`t do that. Now, I only keep nice pyjamas around, because whatever is there, I`m going to wear," femalefirst.co.uk reported the actress as saying.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : C
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2014. All News Collection - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template